There are different hair problems. The most common hair problems are
Grey hair :
- For some people, grey hair is a distinctive characteristic; for others it is a reminder that they are getting older.
- However you feel about it, grey (or white) hair is pretty much unavoidable with age (if you are fortunate enough to still have hair in your later years).
- Scientists believe that they have got to the root of the problem. Hair gets its colour from a pigment called melanin, which is made by melanocyte cells in the hair follicles.
- Investigators have learnt that melanocytes endure cumulative damage over the years, which finally leaves them incapable to produce melanin. Hair Problem Treatment in Delhi.
- Studies have quoted DNA harm, and a build-up of hydrogen peroxide in the follicles, as probable causes of this disruption in melanin production. Devoid of melanin, the new hair that grows in has no pigment, which makes it look grey, white or silver.
- Some people begin to go gray young – as initial as their teens. Once graying begins is generally determined by genes, so if your mother or father became gray early, you may too.Certain vitamin deficiencies (particularly vitamin B12) can also turn hair gray impulsively. If you are one of those people who do not find gray hair different you can easily cover your gray with one of the many different hair dyes obtainable.
Dandruff is scaly particles that stick to the root of the hair, can be produced by a poor diet, an infection, or even a lethargic metabolism.
Dry Hair :
Shampooing too often leads to dry hair.
Split ends :
This is seen in women because they have longer hair. Split ends are caused because of brushing too many times, too much heat and not using a good conditioner.
Benefits of Hair Problem Treatments :
For treating grey hair use curry leaves and coconut oil massage. Amla is also one of the effective home remedies for grey hair.Massaging scalp and hair with almond oil avoid premature graying of hair. It nourishes the roots of the hair, increases elasticity and avoids split ends. It treats dandruff and enhances a healthy glow to hair. Black tea encourages hair growth and increases strength and elasticity of the hair strands to avoid brittleness and breakage of hair. It increases a natural dark shade to the hair and adds a natural shine to it. Onion and lemon juice pack are used to avoid greying of hair. Rosemary is beneficial in avoiding hair greying. It also helps in treating dandruff and itchiness of the scalp. For fixing the split ends use a gentle shampoo will inspire the oil glands. You’re safe washing your hair almost every three days using an acidic shampoo with a pH amid 5 and 6.
As they are natural home remedies the treatments are safe with no side effects.
Best Cost of Hair Problem in Delhi
The cost of the treatments is not expensive but it depends entirely on the products being used. If you go to a doctor the costs will be more.