Hair transplant is an interesting and extremely popular method of resettling the hair by transplanting new follicles into balding or thinning areas. Now let‘s discuss the treatment of Hair Transplantation in Delhi. The procedure generally takes place in the doctor‘s office. The time that is necessary for a hair transplant is 1-2 sittings comprising of six to seven hours each.
The steps that are involved in transplant include:
- First the surgeon will clean the scalp and put medicine so that the back of the head becomes numb.
- The doctor will select one of the two methods for the transplant. They are follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) or follicular unit extraction. (FUE).
- When follicular unit strip surgery is being done, the surgeon takes out 6- to 10-inch strip of skin from the back of your head. He keeps it away and stitches the scalp shut. This area is directly hidden by the hair around it.
- The surgeon then will divide the strip of taking out scalp into 500 to 2,000 tiny grafts, separately with an individual hair or just a few hairs. The number and type of graft you get is dependent on your hair type, quality, color and the size of the area where you’re getting the transplant.
- If you are selecting the other treatment FUE then the surgeon’s team will shave behind the scalp. Best Hair Transplantation in Delhi.
- After he makes the grafts, the surgeon cleans and numbs the area where the hair will go, makes holes or slits with a needle, and carefully places each graft in one of the holes.
- After that, the doctor will take out hair follicles one by one from there.
After this point, both the procedures are equal. The process time period is dependent on the size of the transplant you are getting.
Benefits of Hair Transplantation in Delhi
Does hair transplant really work and is beneficial for the client? Hair transplant is beneficial because hair transplant lasts for a long time. The transplanted hair begins to sprout hair between 3-8 months. The key to a successful transplant is twofold.
Firstly, the number of hair follicles obtainable for transplant and the feasibility of those hair follicles. The second is down to the skill and experience of the surgeon and how and where the hair grafts are positioned. After the surgery, most patients say that nobody has observed that they did something different with their hair, a hair transplant. Patients also feel that the surgery has helped them to improve their self-image and self-esteem.
One of the key points to remember before thinking of a hair transplant is the cost. The cost of hair transplant in India begins from Rs 60,000. The rates are charged on the basis of how many sessions are needed for the hair transplant Delhi.
Although most doctors say that by doing hair transplant it is a safe method that has very few or no side effects. Many people try methods that are non-surgical like medicines or stimulating the follicles. Some also try an incorrect diet plan before recommending a hair transplant in Delhi.