Bio-FUE Hair Transplant
The Bio – fue hair transplant is similar to the Fue technique. Bio Fue is actually a technique that progresses on the traditional Fue or follicular unit extraction.
In this method the growth factors are separated from blood and re-injected into the transplanted area giving tremendously great results for hair growth (PRP). This is not only helpful for transplanted hair but also for strengthening the existing thinning hair follicles. It is a progressive technique which is stitch less and painless.
Treatments of Bio Fue Hair Transplant in Delhi
The treatment consists of the following steps that are described.
- Grafts or roots are removed from the donor area utilizing the Fue technique.
- The regenerative cells are infused into the Fue donor site for quick healing and to encourage the growth of transected hair.
- All the follicular units are washed in growth factor rich culture medium to get the best result from hair that is transplanted.
- The Bio-Fue grafts are resettled in the bald area.
- The last step is the enriched cells are inserted into the area that is transplanted to promote quicker healing, rapid hair growth of the hair that is transplanted and also to increase the quality and the aesthetic density of the existing non transplanted hair.
- Faster wound healing causes invisible scarring at the donor area. Also the growth of transacted hair is rushed. This is not only useful for transplanted hair but also for strengthening the present thinning hair follicles. It is a progressive technique which is stitch less.
- It takes the most recent instrumentation and a very skilled hair transplant surgeon in Delhi to prevent hurting the roots. Survival of hair roots after elimination is one of the key variables of successful hair transplantation in Delhi.
Benefits of Bio Fue Hair Transplant in Delhi
Bio – FUE hair transplant is beneficial due to the following reasons.
- This transplant increases the density by making the hair that is transplanted thicker.
- Quicker healing of the donor and the receiving areas.
- Encourages quicker growth of hair.
- Further reduction in the size of the micro scar at the donor area.
- By doing the transplant, the texture of the hair also increases.