Eyebrow Hair transplant is the newest beauty fix for thin eyebrows! An eyebrow hair transplant is an effective way to permanently bring back hair growth in the eyebrow area. Eyebrow Hair transplants are implemented similarly to scalp hair transplants, but they need an additional level of skill and artistry to accomplish an aesthetically pleasing result. Eyebrows are a vital feature that is important for our appearance.
Symptoms and Causes
Inopportunely for some people, eyebrows can be lost for several reasons that consist of :
- Over plucking
- Thyroid or any other systematic disease.
Best Treatments of Eyebrow Hair Transplant in Delhi. Just like other kinds of hair transplant procedures, eyebrow hair transplant includes the harvesting of hair follicles from a contributor site on the patient’s head and their replacement to the recipient site. Before the surgery starts, the patient and doctor will work together alongside with an eyebrow artist to draw the eyebrow shape onto the face. Some patients might wish to repeat the exact look of their eyebrows from earlier years, while others will want a slightly different shape or thickness.
- The donor hair is typically taken out from behind the head using the strip or the FUE technique.
- At times the hair will be taken from lower down in the back of the head.
- Whereas the graphs are being made under the microscope by the specialized eyebrow team, the doctor will make all of the receiver sites that will decide the direction and measurement of growth.
- The grafts will then be kept one by one into each receiver sites, a method that is managed by the surgeon while the assistants are the experts in performing this step.
- After some hours later the eyebrows will be examined and re-examined many times since it is essential to ensure that the patient and the doctor are pleased with the shape and density of eyebrows.
- The procedure is not done till the best eyebrows are made.
- On the basis of how many hair are transplanted, the procedure normally will take 4 hours.
Since the eye area is sensitive swelling is more expected to take place. Some patients will experience
- Swelling round the eyes.
Most people do not find the recovery period to be hurting.
Subsequent the surgery, patients should assume to see scabbing at the graft sites for about one week. After two or three weeks, the resettled hair will come out, however new hair will begin to regrow from the new follicles within a few months. Within six to nine months after surgery, most patients experience about 60% hair regrowth, with full hair growth happening within 12 to 18 months after the technique. Once the eyebrow hair has regrown, the results are permanent.
The transplanted hairs will develop quicker than regular eyebrow hairs because they maintain the donor site rate of growth at first. Patients can carefully trim their eyebrow hairs to offer them a more groomed appearance in the meantime.
Best Cost of Eyebrow Hair Transplantation in Delhi
The cost of an eyebrow hair transplant changes between individuals and is established on a number of factors including the number of grafts essential, the size of the replacement area and the wanted thickness of the eyebrows.