Follicular Unit Transplantation Hair Transplant
This is a process in which small bunches of hair or ‘follicular units’ are removed from the donor area of hair (the hair fringe that surrounds your head) in a strip, and injected into the recipient area (the bald area of your head). These areunits that occur naturally when relocated well will replicate this natural growth in the receiver area of the scalp.
Treatments of FUT Hair Transplant in Delhi
The Follicular Unit Transplantation Hair Transplant method occurs in the following method.
- First single hair units are placed at the front of your hairline.
- After which two hair units are placed behind the hairline.
- Place 3 hair units behind the 2 hair units and lastly.
- Place 4 hair units behind the 3 hair units.
- This will produce an ordinary looking appearance and the right amount of hair density without the risk of ‘plugginess’. Plugginess takes place when groups of hair are arranged in corn rows or tufts which often look like the hair seen on a child’s doll.
- You will first have a consultation with the surgeon to discuss all aspects of the procedure.
- This comprises a truthful discussion about what can be expected. If you are fulfilled with this meeting, then it’s a situation of arranging a date for the surgery.
- The surgery is performed underneath a local anesthetic. Where the units are taken out, the hair will be trimmed to allow access that is easier.
- The surgeon will then inject a local anesthetic into the donor area of your scalp which will numb the area.
- The doctor will then remove this haironeat a time. This is done in a particular pattern called a ‘spread arrangement’ so that it is tough to tell which hair has been taken out.
- The surgeon will use a microscope while doing in order to avoid the risk to the hair follicles. These units are taken out in strips for division under a microscope before implantation. The strip is removed from the center of the donor area which allows the doctor to get a big quantity for transplanting.
- He or she will then insert an anesthetic into the receiver area that is the bald area of the scalp and will use a particularly made micro-needle to attach the follicular units into the scalp.
- The surgeon will utilize staples to shut the opening made in the donor area.
Benefits of FUT Hair Transplantation in Delhi
The Follicular Unit Transplant is beneficial for several reasons like:
- FUT helps to cover bigger areas of baldness in fewer sittings.
- The grafts that get cut while taking out might be smaller providing superior results.
- By doing this transplant, the hair gets distributed from the back and side of the head.
The cost of Follicular Unit Transplantation in Delhi is low. The treatment is charged on the basis of the methods and the amount of hair follicles per graft. The cost of FUT varies from Rs 25 to RS 40 per graft.
Most of the doctors say that FUT is a safe method.